Welcome to TerriClark.com, and thank you for visiting!
Last updated and effective as of May 24, 2018
- When does this Policy apply?
- What is the effective date of this Policy?
- What is our policy on children’s privacy and privacy rights of California minors?
- What information about you do we collect and how do we use it?
- Will we share your information with other parties?
- What are your California Privacy Rights?
- What choices do you have about the collection and use of your information?
- What is our policy on tracking?
- What security measures do we take?
- Does this Policy apply outside the United States?
- How can you contact us with questions about this Policy or our privacy practices?
When does this policy apply?
This Policy applies solely to our online information collection, use and disclosure practices in connection with the Sites, and does not apply to any of our practices conducted offline.
This Policy is only applicable to the Sites and not to any other website or service that you may be able to access from any of the Sites, or use in connection with the Sites or the Services. When you click on an advertisement or a logo displayed on any of the Sites that links you to a different website, or when you use any third-party app, tool, widget, plug-in or extension on the Sites or as part of any of the Services, information about you may be collected through automated means. We do not control, and are not responsible for, any third party’s collection and use of your personal information. You should refer to the privacy policies of such third parties to learn about their information collection, use and disclosure practices.
The Services may also have message boards, forums or chat areas, where users can exchange ideas and communicate with one another. When you post to a message board, forum or chat area, please be aware that the information you post is made publicly available on-line.
What is the effective date of this Policy?
This Policy is effective as of the “last updated and effective” date set out at the top of this page. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, and such revisions will become effective upon the earlier of (1) posting of the revisions to the Sites, or (2) distribution of the revisions by electronic mail. Your continued use of any of the Sites or the Services after the effective date of any modifications means that you accept and agree to all such revisions. Please visit this page on a regular basis and check the “last updated and effective” date at the top of this page to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version of this Policy.
That is our policy on children’s privacy and privacy rights of California minors?
The Sites and the Services are not for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or store personal information from users of the Sites or the Services who are under 13 years of age. No personal information should be submitted to or posted at the Sites by visitors who are under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child under 13 years of age has provided his or her personal information to us, please contact us at Webmaster@TerriClark.com. If we determine that we are storing personal information about a child who is or who was, at the time of providing information, under 13 years of age, we will delete such information from our files immediately.
If you are a resident of the State of California, under 18 years of age, and a registered user of a service available on the Sites, and you have posted content or information on the Sites, you may request and obtain removal of the content or information posted by you, by contacting us at Webmaster@TerriClark.com. Please note that our removal of such content or information does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of this content or information from the Sites.
What information about you do we collect and how do we use it?
By accessing the Sites or using the Services, you may provide to us two types of information: (1) personally-identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to disclose to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information; and (2) non-personally-identifiable information, which is collected through the use of technologies such as “cookies,” “web beacons” or “web logs.” We use the information we collect to monitor and analyze how the Sites and the Services are used, to provide customer service, and to maintain and improve the Sites and the Services.
You may be asked to submit personally-identifiable information to access or use certain aspects of the Services offered on the Sites – for example, we ask for the following information when you take the following actions:
- Join the mailing list: We ask for your email address, name (optional), and zip code (optional), city (optional), and country (optional)
- Join the Hat Brats fan club: We ask for your email address, name, telephone number (optional), city (optional), state (optional), zip code (optional), and country (optional).
- Make a purchase via Missingink.com: Missingink on our behalf ask for your email address, billing information, shipping information, and credit card information. The purchase is processed via Authorize.net. Your billing, shipping and credit card information is only used for the purpose of processing payments and is not retained by Missingink beyond completion of the purchase. This information may be shared with us and retained by us for certain legitimate business purposes, including for tax audit and accounting purposes and to protect against fraud. Additionally, we may collect information regarding your purchase history.
- Make a purchase via PayPal: We ask for your name, email address, city, state, zip code, and country in order to complete the purchase via PayPal. We may collect information regarding your purchase history.
- Other personally-identifiable information may be collected if you contact us, receive customer or technical support, and/or participate in questionnaires, surveys or promotions.
The personally-identifiable information that you provide to us or to third parties on our behalf allows us to fulfill your service request or product order, respond to your questions, contact you about your account or your order, alert you of new products or services and new product and service features, and inform you of promotions, special events and other offers that we think may be of interest to you. Please note that we may retain your personally-identifiable information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Policy. Please be aware that we may also be required to retain your personally-identifiable information for legal and accounting reasons.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Inc. (“Google”). Google uses first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third party identifiers together to compile data regarding you and your interactions with the Sites, Services, and other websites. Additionally, Google Analytics may use tracking technologies, including web beacons and web logs (also called “clear GIFs,” “pixel tags” or “pixels”), to monitor and analyze how the Sites and the Services are used. Web beacons and web logs allow our servers to automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Sites. This information includes the time and date of your visit, your Internet Protocol address, your geographic location (your zip code, your area code and/or your time zone), your browser type and version, the Sites and the Services you use, and when and how long you use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how the Sites and the Services are used, to provide customer service, and to maintain and improve the Sites and the Services. We may also use this information to deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests, on the Sites and on third-party websites. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your mobile device. Mobile devices typically provide users with the ability to disable location services. If you have questions about how to disable the location services on your mobile device, you should contact your mobile service provider or your device manufacturer.
You may choose to disable cookies, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your computer or your mobile device; please consult instructions for your web browser to disable or block cookies, or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your computer or your mobile device. Additionally, you may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network advertising by using the Google Ads Settings page. You may also prevent Your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network advertising by using the Google Ads Settings page. You may also prevent Your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. However, if you disable or block cookies, it is possible that some parts of the Sites or the Services will not be accessible or available to you.
Will we share your information with other parties?
We may use your personally-identifiable information and your non-personally-identifiable information to provide analysis of the users of the Sites and the Services, in the aggregate, to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties. We may also share your non-personally-identifiable information with our business partners for the purpose of their delivering content, including ads, on the Sites and on third-party websites.
We will not sell or rent your personally-identifiable information and will only share your personally identifiable information as provided herein. We may disclose your personally-identifiable information to our employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors, and to our related and affiliated entities, and their respective employees, agents, contractors, sub-contractors, for the limited purpose of enabling them to communicate with you directly about events and promotions that may be of interest to you. We will share your personally-identifiable information with other parties under the following circumstances:
- Asset Transfers. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or other transaction involving the sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or in the event of an insolvency or bankruptcy, the information, including personally-identifiable information, collected from you through your use of the Sites may be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable measures to notify you, either through e-mail or a prominent notice on the Sites.
- Service Providers. We may share your personally-identifiable information with the companies that provide e-commerce tools for the Sites or the Services. For example, Missingink (www.Missingink.com) provides and hosts the e-commerce platform for our online store, MailChimp (www.mailchimp.com) provides software and services for our e-mail marketing campaigns, PayPal (www.paypal.com) and Authorize.Net (www.authorize.net), among others, process our payment transactions, and Missingink (www.missingink.com) manages our online store. These companies and other service providers may access your personally-identifiable information that they need in order to perform their services on our behalf.
- Sweepstakes and Contests. If we offer, and you choose to participate in, any on-line promotions, such as a sweepstakes or a contest, your personally-identifiable information collected in connection with a promotion may be shared with the third-party sponsor of the promotion, or as otherwise provided in the Official Rules. You should carefully review the Official Rules of each promotion in which you choose to participate through the Sites, as the Official Rules may contain additional important information about a third party’s collection and use of your information. To the extent that the Official Rules of any promotion conflict with this Policy, the Official Rules will govern collection and use of your personally-identifiable information in conjunction with that particular promotion.
What are your California Privacy Rights?
If you are a resident of the State of California and you have provided any personally-identifiable information to us, you have the right to request a list of all third parties to whom we have disclosed your personally-identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to make such a request, please send an Webmaster@TerriClark.com or contact us at the address below.
What choices do you have about the collection and use of your information?
For any of the Services that include an account access, you may review, update or delete your personally-identifiable information, and modify your account preferences for the Services, by contacting us at Webmaster@TerriClark.com. To update or delete personally-identifiable information that you had provided in connection with any other Services, you may contact us at Webmaster@TerriClark.com. Please note that when you delete your account or request that we delete your personally-identifiable information, we may retain your information for a reasonable period of time, for the purpose of internal account management and fraud prevention.
If you no longer wish to receive our e-mail announcements, you may unsubscribe from receiving them at any time in the following ways: (1) clicking on the link “update subscription preferences” or “unsubscribe from this list” appearing at the bottom of our e-mails, and by following subsequent instructions; (2) clicking on this link and following the subsequent instructions; or (3) contacting us at Webmaster@TerriClark.com. If you send an e-mail to us to change your contact preferences, we will implement your requested changes within a reasonable amount of time. Please note that your requested changes will not be effective until we implement such changes. Please also note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account transactions.
If you choose to join a mobile marketing list offered by us, please be aware that there are usually costs associated with receiving SMS or MMS messages, which are determined by your carrier. You should contact your carrier to determine the charges that may apply, before you sign up to receive our updates via SMS or MMS. If you wish to stop receiving such messages from us, at any time, simply write “STOP” in a reply to any message from us.
You agree that, in the event that any dispute or claim arises out of or relating to this Policy or our privacy practices, you will attempt to negotiate, in good faith, a written resolution of your dispute or claim directly with us and/or our affiliates or subsidiaries, depending on your concern. You agree that if your dispute or claim remains unresolved for forty-five (45) days after notification (via Certified Mail or personal delivery) that a dispute or claim exists, the parties shall join in mediation services in Nashville, Tennessee, with a mutually chosen mediator, in an attempt to resolve the dispute or claim. Should you file any arbitration claims, any administrative actions, or any court actions without first having attempted to resolve your dispute or claim by mediation, then you agree that you will not be entitled to recover any costs of the proceeding, including, without limitation, your attorneys’ fees or other costs, even if you would otherwise be entitled to them.
What is our policy on tracking?
You may be able to adjust your browser’s settings to turn on a “do not track” feature. Although our policy may change in the future, because there is no uniform standard for “do not track” signal recognition currently, we do not support “do not track” and will not honor your web browser’s “do not track” signal.
We do not intentionally or knowingly allow other parties to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, when you visit the Sites or use any of the Services.
What security measures do we take?
The personally-identifiable information that you provide to us is processed and stored by our service providers, who design protocols and procedures to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personally-identifiable information to our employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the Sites and the Services. However, no data transmission over the Internet or through mobile telecommunications can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and, for this reason, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or that is transmitted to us as a result of your use of the Sites or any of the Services. You can help protect your personally-identifiable information by using strong passwords, changing your password often, using a secure web browser, and signing off and closing your web browser when you are finished with the use of the Sites.
Does this policy apply outside of the United States?
We comply with United States privacy laws and regulations. Except as set out below, we do not represent that the Sites are governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations, or that the Sites or the Services are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access the Sites or the Services, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. Except as set out below, by using any part of the Sites or the Services, visitors to the Sites from outside the United States acknowledge and agree that the Sites are subject to the United States laws and regulations, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you wish to receive your personally-identifiable information from us, we will provide such information to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit such personally-identifying information to another controller without hindrance from use (data portability).
How can you contact us with questions about this Policy or our privacy practices?
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us. Please include your name and your contact information in your mail or e-mail correspondence.
Milom Horsnell Crow Kelley PLC
3310 West End Avenue
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
© 2018 Terri Clark Tours, Inc. All Rights Reserved.